When I started reading this chapter I was confused. I think I was confused because of the way it started it off. I wanted to know who was having the conversation. It threw me off a lot. Sometimes when I read this book I end up getting confused. This book can be very confusing at times. You really have to pay attention to what you read and whats going on in the book. If you don't you will get confused. I wanna know how Sula got sick. Did she get an STD for sleeping with different men. I think the author should have told us. It would have helped a lot. I don't think it was right how she left us hanging like that. Nel surprised me in this chapter. I can't believe she helped Sula out after what she did to her. I guess she still cared about their friendship but I don't know why. If my friend did something like that to me I don't think I could forgive her. I think that's why I really don't have friends. If I do have friends I would rather hang with boys than girls. Girls are drama and I don't have time for that. I already have a hard time trusting people and more people are backstabbers anyways. I didn't understand how Sula got comfort from looking out the window Eva jumped out of. I wonder what she thought about when she looked out the window. Sula pissed me off when she said she enjoyed watching her mother burn up and she would like to see it again. Why would anybody say that? Sula is a person that you'll never understand even if you tried to. I was proud of Nel when she asked Sula those questions. The fact she couldn't answer the questions made me feel some type of way. Sula also pissed me off when she said "you act like I killed him when I just fucked him." Why would your so called best friend say that? From the looks of it Sula was not a good friend and she didn't care about how Nel felt. When Sula died I was shocked. I didn't see that coming at all. I was completely shocked. The way she described the pain she felt was very disturbing. I felt bad for Sula and then again I didn't. I wouldn't say she deserved to die and I wouldn't say she deserved to go through the pain she went through. All I know is you reap what you sow and that's what happened to Sula. In class we presented our glogs today. I was so nervous. I hate speaking in front of people. I feel very uncomfortable and I feel like I'm going to embarrass myself. When I presented I felt like nobody liked mine. I thought that way because of the way people were looking at me. It felt like all eyes were on me and I did not like that. This essay we writing about in class is hard. I don't know who to talk about. I got a few people in mind but I keep running into a brick wall when it comes to thinking of my main ideas. I really need Prisicillia's guidance on this one. I know she can help and when we have study hall I'm going to get all the help I can. I can't afford to fail this class and have to retake it. That's very embarrassing and I don't want to disappoint my family. I know I can do better and I know i will.
No comments:
Post a Comment