Tuesday, July 16, 2013

1965

This is the last chapter in the book. I'm so glad that I'm done reading this book. Well, I can admit that the book was good and interesting. I really enjoyed the details in the book. Sometimes I wonder what would the bottom would be like if Sula was still alive. I don't think things would be going like they are now. The women in the bottom would probably still be all over their men. When Nel went to go visit Eva you could tell she was nervous. I know I would be nervous because I wouldn't know what to expect. It's hard facing someone after not talking to them for a long period of time. What I really want to know is how did Eva know about the secret. Nobody was around when it happened. When she would have told me I know about the secret; I would have lost my mind. I know for sure I would be asking plenty of questions trying to figure out how she knew. When Nel called out Sula's name after she left from visiting Eva she must have missed her. I guess she felt like she needed Sula or needed her comfort. I wonder if Sula was alive would her and Nel be friends. Once I think about it I doubt because of the way Nel walked out on Sula in the room. I felt bad for Shadrack since he as nobody. I really wish in this book he could have found somebody or moved out the bottom. I think if he had a better life he would be okay. That would really make the book interesting to me. I also wanted Nel to find somebody who would make her happy and she would get remarried. In class today we took the quiz on this chapter. How did I do ? HORRIBLE! I know for sure I failed this quiz. I didn't understand it and I really couldn't read the chapter like I wanted to because I was really focused on that paper. I learned my lesson. I really need to start managing my time wisely. I was up to three in the morning trying to get everything right. I never want to do that again. I'm so sleepy and cranky. I'm ready for class to be over to take a good nap. It want be a long one because I got to go to math class. I really don't need to be taking a nap because I got a quick nap. Guess I got to take an hour nap and study for like twenty minutes. Summer program is almost over and I'm so excited. I'm beyond ready to go home. I'm also ready to go back to work and I have never been ready to go to work. I know I'm going to miss some of the girls. All of us made a tight bond. I'm ready for the fall to link back up with them. I know for sure we going to keep in touch because that's how close we are. I would have never thought I would meet some cool and amazing people. I really think we could all be friends for the rest of our lives. Just got to see what the future holds for our friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment