Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My Thoughts about Children and the Internet

To me it's a a problem then again it's not. I would say it's problem because children get on the internet everyday and some don't. I think it's also the parents fault. They should give their kids a limit on how much time they spend on the computer. Seems like all kids want to do is play video games and be on the web. I wonder if they ever think is this getting boring or I could be doing something else. Some kids are obsessed with video games like it's the only thing they want to do. If kids spent as much time studying or exercising like they do on the web and video games everything would be okay. Some parents wonder why their kids are big. I'm disappointed in the parents because they know better. I guess parents just don't care about their children health and that's a shame. Class was okay today. It was a lot going on. I'm just ready for this program to be over with. I'm beyond ready to go home. I can't take this anymore. Seems like everyday just gets worse and worse. I know we only got a week left but I don't know if I can take it. I'm tired of certain people. They really getting on my nerves. I just wanna go home back to my old life. Hopefully in the fall I don't have to see some of these people anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment