Today in class was okay. That argumentative essay we read in class was so long and very boring. We have to write an argumentative essay and it has to be eight pages long. We have to use Sula as evidence. Our teacher put up themes and we had to choose from them. When I seen absent fathers I knew I wanted to do that one. I choose that one because I can relate to it. My father has never been in my life and probably don't have plans on it either. Not having a father effects me a lot when it comes to certain things. I think it effects me the most when it comes to relationships. I feel like if my father was in my life I would know what type of boys to date. I feel like Sula was the same way. I can relate to her. Then again I don't because I don't sleep with everybody. I think if my father was in my life I would be straight. It hurts me sometimes when people talk about their dad and all I can say about my dad is a dead beat , a felon and stay in and out jail. I wonder if he ever think I wish I could be in my kids lives. Every time I ask him why he not in my life or my sisters he always say it's my mama's fault when its not. I just wish he would take some responsibility then again its to late for him to do that. I don't think any mother should tell their children's father that he need to be in their kids life. The father should already know that. You was man enough to make the child; you should be man enough to take care of it and be in its life. I think this paper should be easy for me because I can talk about a lot on that topic. I know for evidence the internet is going to help me out a lot. I really hope I can get eight pages if not I will be highly upset at myself. Its no reason for me not to get eight pages when I know I can talk about this topic strongly. I know I can say that women can't have a great relationships without their father in their life and women can still have great relationships without their father. I think my essay should be very interesting. I'm going to ask my teacher is that how am I suppose to do my essay like that. I hope so. The crazy thing about this is I was just talking to my best friend about this same topic. I wonder if I can ask other females whose father is not in their life how are their relationships with men without their father in their life. I also need to ask my teacher about do I have to retype my first paper since she didn't get it. I know I sent it because I seen where it said something about it has been submitted. I even got Tanasia to help me send it.I think its crazy the teacher got hers but didn't get mine. I don't get it at all. Its very frustrating. I know for sure I'm going to mange my time wisely when it comes to writing this paper. I don't want to be up all night writing this paper like I did with the last one. I have to motivate myself to do better and I know I can do it!

No comments:
Post a Comment