Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Experience in this Class

My experience in this class was pretty straight. I didn't have a problem with the class. The only problem had was when I was accused of taking Dreama's paper. That really pissed me off. Other than that the class was good. I learned quite a few things in this class. I learned how to write to three different essays. The narrative essay was easy to write. The compare and contrast essay was hard as I don't know what. I never want to do another one of those but I know more then likely I will. The argumentative essay is pretty straight. I think I got the hang of it. If I worked on it a little more I would be straight. Today in class we really didn't do anything. The first part of class we reviewed each others rough draft and then discussed the final exam. After that we were just talking. People then really hit a nerve by being all loud for no reason. It's no reason to be loud when we in the same room. People are so extra now a days it don't make no sense. Seem like they don't know when to calm down. I'm beyond happy that this is week going by fast. I go home Friday. I don't know how to act. I'm just ready for Saturday. I already know it's going down Saturday. I will be at the club having a good time by being with the people I know. I also know we going to be turnt to the max. I'm just ready to have a good time. Well, ECSU it's been real this summer. I'll see you back in the fall.



No comments:

Post a Comment