Friday, July 19, 2013

Today's Thoughts

Class was straight. Those questions and essays we have to read is the boring part of the class. When I read it just puts me right to sleep. If it want long I would be good. The questions are very complex and long. They tell you do to much. Nobody has time for that. The good part about it you get an easy 100 for doing it. We took notes in class today and had a little debate about Zimmerman. One girl believes a child is not suppose to tell their parent they can't tell them what to do even if the parent want in their life. I tell my father that all the time. I don't understand why you trying to be a dad now. It's to late for that; should have been there from the beginning. Why would I listen to you when you never listened to me when I told you to be in my life? I don't think I'll ever find the answer to that. I talk to my dad any kind of way because personally I don't care for him. The things he did to my other 3 siblings, their mother, my mother and me is just ridiculous. Anyways I'm not about to get on that subject today. I like writing blogs now. I can express myself in ways I didn't know I could. It seems like when I start typing and listening to music I just get in this zone. The source I'm using for an arguable claim is issues of causation. The cause is not having a father in your life and the effect is you can't have a great relationships. I did some research yesterday and it's a lot of information about this topic. I found a good article and what the person was talking about really knew what they were talking about. Everything they were saying was true. I need to look at examples of how to write an essay like this. I need some good ideas on how to get started. Hopefully it's easy writing this paper but we will see.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment