Ughhhhh. I just want to scream to the top of my lungs. I'm so stressed out and frustrated it don't make no sense at all. This paper is going to make me pull my hair out. It seems like I can't do nothing right when it comes to it. Everything I show Professor Wesley is wrong. She is a hard teacher. It's crazy that we have to have 5 pages by tomorrow and we have to finish the outline before the class is over. Jesus be a fence all around me. Lately it seems like the world is against me. I really don't know why I feel like that but I just do. I really ready to go home and be with me people that really know me. I miss my friends and family back home. I know this weekend I'm going to have a good time. I can feel it. I already know I have to go to the club. It is must. I feel like I have missed a lot. When I go back to work I don't know how I am going to act. I got to call my job today and see when I come back. This program has been a real good experience. I meet some cool people. I also meet my college best friends; Tamara and Tianna. We always together and stay doing something we not suppose to ne doing. We always have a good time. It's never a dull moment with us. We argue and talk to each other like we sisters and we knew each other for a long time. I'm really going to miss them two. I wonder how things are going to be in the fall for us. I know for sure we going to stay friends and become even closer. I guess that's it for now. I got to finish working on this paper and this outline.

No comments:
Post a Comment